To kick off July, 2022, Triumph formally launched its 2023 Modern Classics line. Back in May, we first heard rumblings that Triumph was most likely going to drop the phrase “Street” from its Twins—and now, we’ve official affirmation. From 2023 on, there’s just one Street—and it’s the Street Triple.
For 2023, what was as soon as the Street Twin is now the Speed Twin 900. Similarly, what was beforehand the Street Scrambler is now the Scrambler 900. Those two modifications are most likely the most important distinction to report on the Modern Classics line for 2023, as all different modifications are principally simply paint. That’s not terribly shocking, given the time of 12 months—in spite of everything, most OEMs sometimes wait till later within the 12 months to interrupt out the large weapons by way of main present mannequin overhauls and/or new mannequin introductions.
We don’t all the time get a backstory on the place this 12 months’s colours got here from, however Triumph gave us one for 2023. According to the House of Hinckley, the Gold Line Editions from 2022 had been extraordinarily properly acquired—and left prospects wanting extra shiny colours. Thus, Triumph says, it was solely too completely satisfied to oblige when contemplating what colours to decide on for its 2023 Modern Classic lineup.
Since we’re speaking concerning the OEM that introduced us such basic brights as Roulette Green and Scorched Yellow, in fact, it’s all relative. Here’s a listing of the 2023 bikes and their out there colours, with the brand new ones famous.
- 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 900—Matt Silver Ice (new), Matt Ironstone, Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 1200—Matt Baja Orange (new), Red Hopper, Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Scrambler 900—Carnival Red & Jet Black (new), Matt Khaki (new), Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE & Scrambler 1200 XC—Carnival Red & Jet Black, Matt Khaki Green & Matt Jet Black, Sapphire Black
- 2023 Triumph Bonneville T100—Meriden Blue & Tangerine (new), Carnival Red & Fusion White, Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Bonneville Bobber—Red Hopper (new), Matt Storm Grey & Matt Ironstone, Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Bonneville T120—Aegean Blue & Fusion White (new), Cordovan Red & Silver Ice, Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster—Cordovan Red (new), Sapphire Black & Fusion White, Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Bonneville T120 Black—Sapphire Black & Matt Sapphire Black, Jet Black
- 2023 Triumph Thruxton RS—Competition Green & Silver Ice (new), Jet Black
If you’re studying this in 2022, the 2023 Triumph Modern Classics line is already listed on the OEM’s official web site. Since Triumph sells its bikes internationally, pricing and availability will, in fact, differ by area, In the U.S., pricing ranges from a place to begin of $9,695 for the 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 900 on as much as $16,645 for the 2023 Triumph Thruxton RS.